Canon Pixma TS3322 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that is well suitable for residence and workplace use. It’s high-class performance, and easy to use features allow the users to their wireless printing requirements. The user can simply attach the Canon Pixma TS3322 with diverse devices ranging from laptops, desktop computer system to Android and iOS devices.
The user can with no trouble connect the Canon Pixma TS3322 with their wireless network and can print documents wirelessly. Consequently, here we have provide the step-by-step guide through which it gets simple for users to understand the Canon Pixma TS3322 setup method.
Steps required to Setup Canon Pixma TS3322 Wireless Printer
A lot of users out there Canon Pixma TS3322 setup issue, so for all of them, we have now discuss the steps required to Setup Pixma TS3322 Wireless Printer.
Note: Before arranged additional with the setup process, make sure that the wireless router is working properly.
- All users are recommended to confirm that the computer is connected to the network.
- Hereafter, connect the printer and switch ON.
- After the printer gets switched ON, next the main display will lid on.
- From there, hit on the Wi-Fi icon provide on the bottom left of the screen.
- Next click on the “LAN Settings” option.
- Later, click on the “Wireless LAN setup” option.
- After that from the given options, click on the “Easy Wireless Connect.”
- Hereafter, to carry on the setup process, tap on the “YES” option.
- Next the users are suggested to on-screen commands on their device to perform the printing operation.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver Installation process
After performing the steps mention above, install the printer driver through the steps penned below.
- Users are suggested to visit canon.com/ijsetup to download the newest printer drivers.
- Next, follow the prompts to download the printer drivers.
- Hit it off on the “Setup” option.
- Next, enter the model name in the given field and click on the “OK” button.
- Next, tap on the “Download” button.
- After that the downloading process will get in progress.
- Next, open the downloaded “.exe” file on the system.
- After that click on the start canon printer setup option.
- Next, pick the country and region and hit it off on the “Next” button.
- Afterward the “License Agreement” screen will get display.
- Click on “Agree” to install the “extensive survey program.”
- Next, the “Firewall Settings” display will open, confirm that there is a verify on the “Deactivate the block” option.
- Next tap on the “Next” option.
- Now on the “Make sure the Connection Method” display, click on “Yes” to carry on with the wireless setup process.
- Next, choose the wireless network and enter the password of the network.
- After that click on the “Next” option.
- Now the setting up display will open, and this will take a few minutes.
- Next while the connection finished display appears, then click on the “Next” button.
- Now the driver will be installed on the system.
- Next, the print head alignment computer screen will get displayed.
- From here, click on the “Next” button.
- Hereafter, the “Test Print” window will get displayed on the screen.
- Now the users are recommended to put the paper in the paper tray and then print a test page to ensure whether the setup has been done successfully.
- If it is the default printer, hit it off the “Set as default printer” option.
- Next, the software will install on the system and after that click on the “Next” button.
- A list of applications will open on the display, next click on the “Next” option.
- After doing this, the software will get installed on the system.
Applying the entire these steps, the Canon Pixma TS3322 wireless setup process gets finished. Now the printer is ready to perform printing tasks.