Canon Pixma TS3320 Printer Wireless Setup
Purchased a new canon pixma ts3320 all in one printer and having difficulty setting it up wirelessly? Start a beginner, most of the printer users face troubles to get the wireless setup of the printer. If you are facing complexity in your Canon Pixma TS3320 printer wireless setup then this guide may assist you in this look upon. Here are a few easy steps to follow in order to get the wireless setup for the printer successfully.
Steps for Wirelessly Setup for Windows or Mac
These steps are appropriate equally for windows as well as Mac operating system to be connected to the Canon TS3320 Printer.
- Make sure the wireless router on which you are available to work i.e., whether it is working correctly or not.
- Set the network name and password for the wireless network.
- Observe whether the computer is correctly connected to the network and is working on it.
- Ensure whether your printer is competent of wireless connectivity.
- Now disconnect the USB wire connectivity of the printer.
- After that press on the power button of the printer, if it is not already turned on.
- Go to the printer control panel.
- Hit it off on setting and next choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to whole the connectivity method.
- Then download the printer driver by going to official site
- Look for the printer name and model number after that click to go.
- Next click Download option
- Follow the on-screen instructions to entire the installation.
- Run the installer on your computer.
You have effectively connected your Canon Pixma TS3320 printer to your Windows or Mac computer wirelessly. If you are still having any kind of problem with your printer then visits canon.com/ijsetup. Our specialist technicians will assist you out to resolve any of your problems with the printer as timely as probable.