To start the process of Download and Install Canon Printer Drivers and software, follow the below set of instructions carefully.
How to Download Canon Printer driver?
Following guidelines can help you to install the Canon Printer driver:
- Initially, to get the Canon printer software, access a web browser, and go to the Canon support site.
- Next, enter the model number of the Canon printer into the text box and click Go.
- After that, select the Drivers and Downloads type.
- Next, confirm for the image of printer and also for its in sequence.
- Furthermore, please move to computer settings and confirm the operating system and its version.
- Retrieve to the site and choose the version from the list there.
- Secondly, please choose the operating system; it can be also Windows or Mac.
- Thirdly, confirm to accept the license agreement, if accessible.
- Lastly, click Download to start the driver downloading process.
- Furthermore, select a target for the Canon printer driver to get saved.
- Go to the driver file place and then begin with the installation procedure.
- Twice click the driver file and continue with the prompts on the screen to install the driver.
- After that, install the Canon printer driver to the Mac and Windows computer by allowing the printer preference.
- After that, carry out the printing job and various actions of the Canon printer.
- Now end the Canon printer software download.
Software Installation on Windows
The guidance below can assist you to install the Canon printer driver on Windows PC:
- First of all, after performing Canon printer software download for Windows, Find the way to the modify device installation settings.
- Now, choose yes and tap the Save changes option.
- Next, open the Control panel
- Select the Devices and Printers option and next pick add a printer.
- Next, opt for a printer to add to this PC window, select the printer, and click next.
- Go on with the automated prompts on the screen to install the printer driver.
- Additional, you require to opt for the Canon printer from the first pane and select the model of your Printer
- On the other hand, pick to Add a printer using TCP/IP location option and click
- After that, select Auto detect from the Device type pull-down list.
- Key in the IP ID of the Canon printer into the text box and click next.
- And that completes the Canon printer software installation on the Windows PC.
If you want more information regarding Download and Install Canon Drivers and Software for Windows or holding any doubts visit Canon.com/ijsetup and talk with our professional specialist squad.