Each printer has its individual special driver to interrelate with the computer, so one must know how to find a driver that is well-matched with the operating system. It is essential to install the Canon printer driver on a computer. Setting up a printer is attractive easy for Windows 10 but does not take that much time. With the assistance of a USB port, one way to install the printer driver is. When installing the printer, some things must be preserved, such as the exact model number of the printer and the required operating system driver.
Find out Below How to install Canon Printer Driver on Windows 10.
This will save the driver from pending face to face with your device. With the help of these steps, it will be informal to install the Canon printer driver on Windows 7, 8, and 10. The internet can be used for more information or direction.
The Following are Steps .
- Click ‘Start’ and next click on ‘Printers and Devices.’
- Discover ‘Add a Printer Option,’ which will be on the top angle/left-hand side. after that click the ‘Add Printer’ button.
- A Printer Configuration Wizard will ask you how you want your printer to be set up. ‘select the USB wire option when using a USB wire.
- Choose the ‘Use an obtainable port’ alternative and click the Next button.
- A catalog of built-in Windows drivers will appear. Pick the drivers for your printer and model number.
- After that, click Next to start on installation.
- If the fitted driver method above does not work, you have two options: (1) Drive, (2) Windows Update. You must have downloaded drivers from Canon support to use the ‘Have Disk.’ Use “Have disk” and choose the path to the driver.
- If the driver is not establishing, use ‘Windows Update’. The driver can be installed this method.
After performing the steps discussed above, the users can competently perform the Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10 procedure. If any user faces an error while performing the driver installation procedure, get in touch with the canon.com/ijsetup to guide the canon install driver setup process.