Canon Wireless Printer Setup-Canon.com/ijsetup
Using your printer over a wireless network makes your job simpler and easy. There are a variety of features such as the Canon Wireless Printer Setup Wizard, WPS, etc. using which a canon printer can be connected to a wireless network. The following sections will cover the commands on how to use these features. Also, certain models of Canon printers have wireless printing ability.
WPS Setup Connection Method:
This method is usually used for Windows and Mac operating systems. The wireless router has a push-button for WPS. Make sure for the wireless connection settings on the computer and then allow WEP security. Below mention are the steps to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi:
- Turn on the Canon printer and put the router close by so that the WPS button could be in achieve.
- Clutch the WiFi button on the printer till the light is ON.
- After waiting for 2 minutes, hit the WPS button on the router.
- Though searching for a network, blue Wi-Fi light is on. Once linked to a wireless network. Power and Wi-Fi lights will be motionless.To confirm the connectivity, try printing a page from the Canon printer. place the sheets into the printer and verify if the printer works correctly.
Choose Your Canon Printer Model
With great features packed into extremely compact bodies, PIXMA range of home and photo printers offer a high-quality printing key. It takes whole creative control of your images with the PIXMA .Powerful software of this exceptional inkjet printers range is designed for simplify yet dramatic, excellence prints. Its sleek, stylish and compact design really compliments its quality, speed and competence.
The Canon SELPHY is not only good-looking due to its smooth and dramatic design but it delivers amazing printing superiority to meet your needs of printing. Canon Selphy meets all your printing requirements. Dense, stylish and moveable printer with a diversity of print functions and instinctive User-interface guarantees for a fun-filled printing knowledge and outstanding Usability and Intelligent Digitization packed with functions.
The Canon Laser Printers create high-quality graphics and texts. Laser printing is an electrostatic digital printing procedure that takes whole care of your images. Therefore built to meet results that you merit. Fast printer with luminous Design meant for New Age Business venture takes whole care of all your printing needs. Canon Laser Printer offers improved Security Solutions with Advanced Personalized Usability
The Canon MAXIFY takes whole imaginative control of your images. It is enthusiastic to Support you by giving high-quality photos and images. This is eventually built to meet your all printing requirements. Maximum Print Speed and Quality Performance of this robust design are sure to increase your business. Purposely built for heavy-duty usage, this dependable printer meets all your printing demands with personalized successful outputs.
Standard Connection Method:
If the router does not have WPS feature, use this way. Below mention is the strategy when a user wants to know how to setup Canon printer using this technique..
- Attach computer to printer for the network settings.
- Load the enter tray with papers.
- Press & hold the continue or cancel button for a few seconds.
- In the printout of the in order page, verify the connection status.
- Confirm the network name also
- Make sure that the printer is switch on and correctly connected for setup. For wired connection, Ethernet cable is required.
- Make sure if the required drivers are previously installed on the system.
- Connect the printer to the internet and confirm its speed.
- In case of a router, attach the computer and printer to the router.
- Then screen will prompt you to choose your place of residence. Choose your area suitably and click next.
- You will see a drop-down menu to select your location more exactly. Make the applicable option and click next.
- Next window provides you with a list of software to install. Make the right option and click Next.
- Finish User License Agreement will come into view on the next window. Scroll it down to the very bottom and choose yes.
- Just click next on the following screen. In case of any third party software blocking the installation, you would be necessary to authorize the installation and click next.
- The following window will show the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network. Verify that the details are right.
- After confirm the details, click on the complete button. Wait for few seconds for the process to complete.
- Restart your computer and your Canon Printer is fine for use.