Canon Pixma TR7560 Setup and Driver Install
Canon Pixma TR7560 is a home office printer that can print, scan and copy. It is able of printing with the assist of the wireless network connection. It is a high-volume printing process at very low running cost. The printer for convenient high quality document printing. Save time and money with the auto duplex printing purpose.
How to Setup the Canon Pixma TR7560 Printer:
- Get the Canon Pixma TR7560 Printer out of the box and put it on a level surface.
- Throw away all the packing materials such as tape exterior the printer.
- Use the power wire to set up a power connection.
- Connect one end of the wire between the printer’s rear and the additional end to a wall outlet.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma TR7560 Printer Setup by pressing the Power button.
- Lift the cover to get to the cartridge area. Take the new set of cartridges out of the package. Peel off the caring tape on top of the cartridge.
- Incline the cartridge and put in it into its holder. Shut the cover. Drag the paper tray to put in plain sheets of paper into it.
- Refrain from taking place until it prints an alignment page.
How to Setup a Wireless Network
- Switch on the printer and system.
- Use a wireless router to setup the printer and the system.
- The procedure of relation may vary base on the router type.
- Place the WPS button on the router. Long-press the Setup button on the printer’s set panel.
- Use the up and down arrows to select the Wireless LAN setup and press OK.
- Press the WPS button on the router and select the WPS(Push button) and press OK.
- Wait for the printer to find out the catalog of accessible devices.
- Select the printer name to setup the connection.
Canon Pixma TR7560 Driver Download and Installation
- Free up the memory space on the system.
- Delete all the temporary files on the system.
- After that open your browser and paste Canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon link and press Enter.
- Click Download. The drivers’ file will automatically get the download on your computer.
- Next open Downloads folder. Twice-click the download software to start the installation process.
- Select the mode of connection as USB or Wireless.
- Carry out the commands mentioned on the screen to whole the process.
- See the printer name on the available list.
- Try to print from the printer to confirm for the correct installation.