Canon Pixma TR7560 Setup and Driver Install
Canon Pixma TR7560 is a home office printer that can print, scan and copy. It is able of printing with the assist of the wireless network connection. It is a high-volume printing process at very low running cost. The printer for convenient high quality document printing. Save time and money with the auto duplex printing purpose.
How to Setup the Canon Pixma TR7560 Printer:
- Get the Canon Pixma TR7560 Printer out of the box and put it on a level surface.
- Throw away all the packing materials such as tape exterior the printer.
- Use the power wire to set up a power connection.
- Connect one end of the wire between the printer’s rear and the additional end to a wall outlet.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma TR7560 Printer Setup by pressing the Power button.
- Lift the cover to get to the cartridge area. Take the new set of cartridges out of the package. Peel off the caring tape on top of the cartridge.
- Incline the cartridge and put in it into its holder. Shut the cover. Drag the paper tray to put in plain sheets of paper into it.
- Refrain from taking place until it prints an alignment page.