Canon Pixma MG3022 Setup and Install
Meet the PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an affordable wireless printer for all your home printing, scanning and copying needs.
Canon Pixma MG3022 First Time Setup:
- Clear away the stickers and tapes located on the MG3022 printer’s outer surface by unboxing it.
- Verify that there is no reparation present on the model of your device. Make sure that the area in which you place the printer has best temperature and pressure.
- Now, plug the power wire to the rear of your Canon PIXMA MG3022 printer and the outlet. Turns On after you power press the ON/OFF button.
- Now, open the cartridge, load sufficient quantity of the needed paper, and close it. Install the shipped ink cartridges into the slot present on your Canon Pixma MG3022 printer & Download the driver for your Canon PIXMA MG3022 printer from this page and then launch it.
Canon PIxma MG3022 Connect Wireless
- Previous to start with the printer configuration, ensure that the wireless router is correctly setup.
- Then, if the printer is not connected, then plug in the printer and turn it on by press the power button. After the printer will turn on, the power light lamp will turn green. Next, press the Wi-Fi button until the light then to it begin to flash.
- More, you have to again press the Wi-Fi button. Press the button frequently awaiting the Network lamp lits up .Next; press the “Color” button for effectively linking the printer to the wireless network.
- Confirm that WiFi should blink quickly and Power light should be lit.
- This completes the printer configuration.
Canon Pixma MG3022 Driver Installation
- Initially, attach your system with the wireless connection method. Attach your printer with the same network as your printer. Too, load paper and ink in the printer earlier than you begin with the installation.
- At the present, to install the driver you can also use the printer driver installation CD. For installing, software with CD, first, put in the Installation CD in the CD drive. After that, go to “My Computer”, on your desktop. Next, open the CD drive disk. In the next window, you will get your setup file right here.
- You can also download the driver setup file by , “canon.com/ijsetup”. Click the “Setup” option and enter your model number i.e. MG3022. Next, click the “Download” tab. After downloading, open the Downloads folder.
- After that, twice-click the downloaded file.
- If prompted, then permit the application to open on your system by click the “Open” tab. You might also obtain the User Account Control panel. This is to allow the application for making the required changes on your machine. Permit the application by clicking the “Yes” button.
- If you are a Mac user, then a setting up window will appear. Click the “Next” option. Additional, you will be asked to supply the Mac administrator username and password. give the required identification and click the “Install assistant” button.
- Now, the Installation Wizard tries to get together information concerning the newest drivers and software. Wait for the conclusion of the procedure. Then, you have to selected a region or country, you are living in.
- Click the “Next” tab. In the License Agreement window, cautiously read the document. once reading agree to it by clicking the “Yes” tab. If you disagree with it and click the “No” tab, then the installation procedure will get irrecoverable right there.
- After that, Canon requests you to participate in the extensive Survey Programmed. For this, read the whole information and if preferred to participate, then click the “Agree” tab. In case, you don’t want to participate, and then hit the “Do not agree” button.
- Now, the Firewall Setting window will come into view. Now, you have to tick mark the “Deactivate the block” checkbox. You will get this window only if you have Software safety on your system.
- Afterward, click the “Next” tab. This will take you to the link Method screen. Click the “Yes” button to move more with the progression.
- If the “Choose Wireless Router” screen will come into view, then you have to choose your wireless router and enter the password for linking your system with the wireless connection. Additional, click the “Next” tab. It will start setting up the connection. Once the Connection of the procedure, you will see the Connection finished screen. Click the “Next” tab to move further with the process.
- This will start the downloading of your printer drivers. Wait for the finishing point of the procedure
- Mac users will get an “Add Printer” window. Now, click “Add Printer” and then select your Canon Pixma MG3022 from the list. After choosing, click “Add”. This will bring you back to the installation wizard. After that, click the “Next” tab.
- After that, the Print Head Alignment screen will come into view. Begin the position by clicking the “carry out” tab and follow the on-screen commands to whole the process.
- Previously the procedure gets finished, click the “Next” tab. After that, you will be asked to begin the “Test Print”. If you want to start the test, then click the “Execute” button followed by clicking the “Next” tab, after conclusion of the test print. To skip the text, straight click the “Next” button and go further.
- In the setup completion window, click the “Next” tab. Next, you will be asked to choose the software you desire to install on your system. Tick marks the checkboxes after that to the preferred software and then clicks the “Next” tab.
- This will start the software installation progression.
- While the installation gets finished, click the “Exit” button and come out of the setting up wizard.