The printer uses the Canon Laser and is suitable for your home, school or small office uses. It is capable Print from your iOS or Android device with the free Canon Mobile Printing app, etc. Via the Canon imageclass lbp6030w Laser Printer, The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Laser setup is a trouble-free to use, wireless, single function laser printer that is an perfect answer for a home or small office setting. The compact, liberty saving design delivers specialized superiority output in one small footprint.
Essential Canon imageclass lbp6030w Laser Setup Instructions
Performing the Canon imageclass lbp6030w Laser Setup is attractive easy. Follow the below-given steps one-by-one.
- As initial step, unpack the printer.
- Though taking the printer out of the package, make sure that you have all the needed components and cables within the box.
- After that, gradually and cautiously remove the tapes and other packaging materials.
- Next visit the ink cartridge area and remove the tapes from here as fine.
- After that, open the input tray or the paper tray and do the same.
- Next you will have to slide the conducts out that are present in the printer.
- Now, drive the tray in.
- Remove the power cord that comes beside with the printer’s package.
- Now, attach one end to the printer and the other to a power supply.
- Lastly, power up your printer and set the preference therefore on the printer’s control panel.
Process to Download the Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Software
- Firstly, go to Canon support site.
- Next, in the search tab type the printer name.
- After that, click the [GO] button.
- Now, pick the well-matched driver and the latest one.
- Click [Yes] to agree to the Software License.
- Next, Click [Save] to start downloading the printer driver software.
- The download of the driver next Open Folder.
- Twice-click the file to decompress them. A new folder will be produced in the similar folder. The new folder will have the same name as the packed in file.
- Next, unlock the Network Setting Tool folder.
- After that, click on CNAN1STK to open the Network Setup Tool.
Setting up the imageclass lbp6030w printer wirelessly
- Click To open the Canon MF/LBP Network Setup Tool.
- Choose the Wireless LAN Connection means of communication button, and next click.
- After that, Select the Yes, I want to configure network settings, and then click [Next].
- Now choose the “Easy Setup” and then click [Next].
- If your router has a WPS button, choose “My wireless LAN access point has a WPS button” and then click [Next].
- Follow the commands on the display, as shown below, and then click [Next].
- After the Wi-Fi indicator on solid blue, the printer is linked wirelessly.
- To complete the wireless setup procedure, continue to Installing the Print Driver.
To know more about the canon imageclass lbp6030w laser printer, refer to the canon imageclass lbp6030w laser setup manual. Still, need assistance? Feel free visit canon.com/ijsetup.